Enrique and Erik have a combined experience teaching volleyball of over 7 decades. They met in 1998 and have worked together since. The idea they had, was to create a video book to organize and share their experience in Volley Team Kangoeroes Aalst, during almost 20 years of working with volleyball youth players. In the first part they expose the Mini Volley Academy.
- Physical Education Teacher – INEF Romero Brest – Buenos Aires – Argentina
- Former Volleyball Coach on the highest level in Argentina, Italy and Belgium
- Certified Laban/Bartenieff Movement Analyst – IMS Universidad de Utah – USA
- Body-Mind Centering Practitioner – Escuela de Body Mind Centering – USA
- IDME (Infant Developmental Movement Educator)- Escuela de Body Mind Centering – USA
- Neurosicoeducación – Asociación Educar – Buenos Aires – Argentina
- Feuerstein practitioner – Rimini – Italia
- Certified volleyball trainer Flemish Trainer School (VTS) in Belgium
- Volleyball coach and trainer since 1986
- Several decades of experience, guiding young players to maximize their individual potential
- Created and continued supervising a school of movement since 2000
Erik and Enrique are available for clinics, supervision sessions and training courses about the contents of this website. These sessions are adapted for players of different ages and levels. These activities consider learning, optimizing and improving each action of the game, as well as tactical development and physical preparation.